Whilst working on the rear door cards, it made sense to start insulating the truck at the same time. I ordered a 5 x 1m roll of a self adhesive, foil-faced foam insulation and set about sticking this to the inside of the rear door skins.


Quite a fiddly job trying to get this in position, whilst pealing off the backing paper.


I also tried to make a vapour barrier using some foil tape to cover any gaps in the door – original speaker hole, clip holes, any tears in the plastic membrane etc.



And also covered the B-pillar from floor to ceiling whilst I was at it.


And sealed the joins as well as I could.wpid-14336264470032.jpg